PROJECT CONSULTING SERVICES: Cost-effective construction for effective life safety, property protection, model building and fire code compliance.
- Board of Appeals Requests and Hearings
- Code Revision and Representation
- Fire Protection and Water Supply Studies
FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEERING: A full-service engineering staff utilizing cutting-edge technology for cost-effective fire protection system design.
- Hazard Evaluation
- Design Methodology
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Code Interpretation
- Special Hazards
- Performance-Based Design
- Alternate Materials and Methods – Code Equivalency
- Value engineered systems
LOSS CONTROL SERVICES: Risk analysis related to life safety and property protection.
- Property and process hazard analysis
- Internal fire protection safety standards and procedures development
- Underwriter recommendation review
- On-site inspection programs to validate compliance with corporate or insurance guidelines
- Comprehensive training programs that can be tailored to officers or employees
INVESTIGATION, EXPERT WITNESS, AND TESTIMONY SERVICES: Review of fire losses, documentation, installation, inspection and maintenance of fire alarm systems, fire sprinkler systems and specialty fire suppression systems.
- Review and analysis of system failures
- Observation/Inspection of losses caused by fire or system failures
EDUCATION: FFCDI provides instructors for the Society of Fire Protection Engineers and other professional organizations through seminars and webinars.